Commercial & Industrial
In a business environment, a pleasant indoor climate is not a goal in itself. It is a means to productive employees. Perhaps even a condition. With a facade exterior, a glass roof exterior or a glass roof interior from Sunshield, this is feasible.
A tailor-made louver system adds an architectural dimension to the building. Sometimes the aesthetics are even a starting point and the architect or owner can opt for a special embellishment. A louver system is available in any RAL color and can therefore play a role in branding and positioning.
A Sunshield slat system can easily last 10 years. And with a maintenance contract, owning and operating costs are kept under control and can potentially be reduced even further. In short, an investment in unique Sunshield louvers delivers a great return on investment (ROI).
- Intergas, Coevorden, Netherlands
- Beko PLC, Watford, United Kingdom
- 19 Het Atelier Architects, Zwolle, Netherlands
- Manezh, Cherkasy, Ukraine
- Office Garden, Budapest, Hungaria
- The Curve, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Banque Populaire Cahors, France
- Habufa Meubelen, Hapert, Netherlands
- Architect Renzo Piano Building Workshop, Parijs, France
- More references for this segment